FACHPACK 2021 - Professional ASPION data-loggers
Halle 7A Stand 515d
FACHPACK plans to open its doors again in a few weeks and welcome interested parties both on-site and virtually. The trade fair is considered one of the most important European trade fairs for packaging, technology and processes. As an exhibitor, we are happy to present these highlights to an international audience:
This is what you can expect from our professional data loggers:
- Record shocks/impacts on 3 axes and in the direction of up to 24 g each with time accuracy
- In addition, they show the exact course of the shock in milliseconds - this makes the load directly comprehensible in the event of damage
- Log climate data with humidity and temperature values, interval and event-based
- Communicate wirelessly via NFC, and also via BLE even through wooden boxes
- Batteries can be replaced by the user or the manufacturer
- Integrate seamlessly with ASPION G-Log applications and apps
- Extremely easy to use and have won several awards for their smart design
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
The ASPION G-Log 2 is the first data logger to feature vibration testing to the current European transport standard IEC 60721-3-2, making monitoring transport conditions as simple as checking for cold chain compliance for the first time.
Discover, network, inform - but safely
In order to provide the best possible protection for all participants, exhibitors and visitors alike, Messe Nürnberg has drawn up a hygiene plan and is therefore organising FACHPACK hybrid both on-site and virtually. There are still a few weeks until the end of September, but we are confident that face-to-face meetings will be possible this year.
What are your requirements for smart transport monitoring for your goods? We would be happy to invite you to the trade fair and to our stand with an e-ticket worth 55 euros. We look forward to your visit!
Click here and get your free e-ticket now – E-CODE: A449062