LogiMAT: Transparency in transport and intralogistics with smart data loggers from ASPION
The international trade fair for intralogistics solutions and process management will be held for the 18th time. As the leading trade fair, it will offer visitors a complete market overview from 10 - 12 March 2020 at the trade fair centre in Stuttgart.
ASPION shows its smart data loggers for shock detection on 3 axes with a course in milliseconds. These are used effectively not only for the transport of goods but also in intralogistics. Extraordinary events are thus recorded, their causes found and measures initiated.
New data logger ASPION G-Log 2 - for shock and climate
Experience live at our exhibition stand how
- smart transport monitoring of your goods in daily practice works
- Causal research with autonomous data loggers is easily implemented
- Events that normally remain hidden, become transparent and comprehensible
- Shocks in 6 directions can be logged with high time accuracy, even traceable on a millisecond level per axis
- climate data are intelligently recorded based on intervals and events
- powerful, simple and versatile ASPION data loggers are applicable
- how easy the use is also for air freight transports
- and valuable information for intralogistic processes can be gained.
We invite you to get to know smart transport monitoring with ASPION data loggers live at the exhibition.
Request your free day ticket here, tell us your desired date and let us know your request!
Hall 8, Booth G 29